To our coffee community,
How things have changed in such a short span of time. To all of you dealing with illness, family or friends who have been impacted, or self quarantine, our hearts go out to you. We will get through this by supporting one another.
We wanted you to know that as of now we’re still roasting. We are being extremely vigilant about sanitization and keeping up to date with guidelines from the CDC. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us, and we are taking every step to ensure that you can have peace of mind with our coffee you purchase as a member of our Community Supported Coffee Roasting program, in the store, and online.
We’ll be adding some offerings on our website to facilitate getting coffee while you’re at home. Here are some options for you.
- Purchase a gift card on our website for yourself or a loved one
- Purchase coffee online for yourself or a loved one
- Sign up for our Community Supported Coffee Roasting Program (you can read more about that here)
- Buy our coffee from one of our partners (list below)
- Promote us on your social media! This really helps get the word out
We hope you will support our partners in coffee who are still operating at the following locations, if you are able.
- Adams in Poughkeepsie & Wappingers Falls (beans + coffee)
- Taste NY (beans + coffee)
- Chakra Bowls (soon to have beans + coffee)
- Fishkill Farms (beans + coffee)
- Kitchen + Coffee (beans + coffee)
- Ms. Fairfax (coffee)
- La Cabanita (coffee)
- Dutch Ale House (coffee)
Be well, and stay safe.
To another cup,
The NRR Team